Your support will ensure the vitality of essential Diocesan ministries and programs that
sustain healing, teaching and the redemptive Presence of Jesus Christ
throughout the six counties of Southern New Jersey.
- Social, Community and Healthcare Services: Catholic Charities, VITALity's Healthcare Services, program and Hospital Chaplaincy program which provides spiritual and emotional support to patients, and their families.
- Evangelization and Faith Formation: Lay leadership training, intercultural ministries, ministry with the deaf and persons with with disabilities, marriage enrichment, adult faith formation, liturgical catechesis and other evangelization efforts.
- Youth, Young Adult and Campus Ministries: Your donation enables programs like Summer in the City, Catholic Scouting, Theology on Tap, college campus ministries and Newman Centers, and support for a growing number of parish-based Youth Ministry programs.
- Priestly Vocations, Permanent Diaconate, Seminarian and Diaconate Formation, Care of Priests: Your support ensures that those studying and discerning for the Priesthood and Permanent Diaconate receive the education necessary to become leaders in our Church. Through prayers and support, we have 14 seminarians currently. Your donation also goes to help assist the care of our retired Diocesan priests.
- Catholic Education - "Forming Minds and Heart in Grace": Catholic schools are an integral part of the teaching mission of the Church. Catholic schools build faith, develop leadership ability and provide academic excellence in a safe environment. Your gift will help keep tuition affordable for families to send childrent o schools that will support Catholic values, develop character and provide academic excellence.
When our parish collects its goal amount, up to 10% is returned to our parish for our local charitable needs. Additionally, 75% of all funds received above our parish goal will also be returned to our parish to foster our charitable and ministerial work.