Online Giving Options

 
  Charitable Giving Options at St. Mary's Catholic Church

 


Thank you for your interest in Online giving.   We are pleased to offer many opportunities as a means to allow our parish to continue to thrive.   The funds are used for the day-to-day operation of the parish and its ministry programs. We thank you for your consideration and hope that you will be as generous as your means allow.


  May God continue to bless you and our church.
 




Parish Giving:   St.  Mary's  has enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving. It is offered free of charge and provides parishioners with a reliable, efficient, and convenient means to process contributions.  

Please add your St. Mary envelope information in the Additional Notes/Comments section.


Click below to learn more.
 



 

By clicking on the Donate button, you can pay by:

PayPal:  A newer option for our parish.  To donate to The Catholic Church of St. Mary, click on the (PayPal) Donate button below, and pay with your personal PayPal account.  


Debit or Credit Card:  You can make payments with your debit or credit cards (without having a personal Paypay account) by Clicking the Donate button below.
 
 
Please add your St. Mary envelope information and your address in
the Additional Notes/Comments section.
 

 


The Justice for All awards ceremony is Catholic Charities’ largest annual fundraiser, and it honors those who have proven a life-long commitment to serving the poor and the vulnerable, highlighting their work and their commitment to charity and social justice.

Please consider supporting Catholic Charities’ JUSTICE FOR ALL fund, which this year has been reorganized to help serve the thousands impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic in South Jersey, as well as the poor and the vulnerable in the Camden Diocese. You can donate any time to this fund by clicking here.

To Learn More about the 2020 JUSTICE FOR ALL AWARDS VIRTUAL CEREMONY, Click Here

 

 


Used Ink Cartridge collection:   Drop off your old ink cartridges from your printers.   We get cash for them.  

 

 





The House of Charity:  This campaign provides the day-to-day operational income that supports the pastoral, charitable and social ministries of the Diocese, including:  Catholic Charities, support for seminarian education and housing for retired priests, support for Vitality Catholic Healthcare Services, support for Catholic education, as well as support for our various pastoral ministries.  The House of Charity  supports people to people ministries that serve the South Jersey Community today.  In service, we encounter those in need where they are, accompany them on their journey and bring them to a place of hope.  Funds that are raised in this fiscal year are expended next fiscal year.  Without the House of Charity, the diocese could not fulfill the mission that Christ gave us to care for His people.

To donate online please click this link or the icon below.  (Please remember to designate St. Mary Church for your donation):
 

 

 

 




Catholic Strong: – Campaign for the Catholic Community of South Jersey

Catholic Strong – Campaign for the Catholic Community of South Jersey is an effort to raise a minimum of $50 million in gifts and pledges.  Seventy percent (70%) of all dollars collected up to the parish’s goal will be used to support the needs defined by each parish.    The remaining thirty percent (30%) will be directed to the Diocese of Camden and will meet needs that cannot be met by the House of Charity.  The diocesan component will focus on Strong Schools, Strong Service and Strong Faith.

For more information, click here to learn more about Catholic Strong.