Full Time-Director of Youth, Young Adult & Family Ministries Wanted
The Catholic Church of St. Mary in Cherry Hill, NJ is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and deeply Catholic individual to fill a full-time position leading our growing ministry with middle school, high school, young adults and families. For a more detailed job description, please contact us.
· Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing
· A college degree in theology, religious studies or related youth ministry.
· Experience working with children, youth, & diverse multigenerational groups. .
· Computer, technology and multi-media skills
· An understanding of Comprehensive Youth & Young Adult Ministry as set forth by the USCCB in Renewing the Vision and Sons and Daughters of the Light.
· A self-starter who can work independently and as a part of a team;
Strong leadership skills
Diocesan Safe Environment background clearance and training will be required; salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education. Interested applicants should email/mail resume and cover letter no Later than May 15, 2018 to: