1937: St. Mary began as a Mission Church of Christ the King, Haddonfield. Fr. Joseph McIntyre was the first Pastor
1938: "Our Lady of the Highways" shrine built at the Mission Church. This statue is now in the oval on the Church property facing Springdale Road.
1960: Due to the growth of the area and the physical limitations of the Mission Church property, the property was sold and the current Springdale Road property was purchased.
1962: The multi-purpose building (now the Parish Hall) was dedicated by Archbishop Damiano. There were 555 parish families.
Late 1960's: The population of Cherry Hill grew dramatically. St. Mary's has over 2,500 families prompting the founding of another mission Church. (Today, it is known as the Church of St. Thomas More.)
1983: Rev. John C. Killeen is appointed pastor of St. Mary.
1987: The new Church building was completed and dedicated.
1991: The new Rectory was completed.
2005-2006: The multi-purpose building (Hall) was renovated and six (6) additional rooms were added.
2006: In September, the Religious Education Program moved into the newly constructed classroom facilities of the Hall. For the first time in our history, Religious Education was campus centered.
2008: Spetember 13th, Rev. John Killeen marks his 25th anniversary as Pastor of St. Mary.
2009: June 13, Rev. John C. Killeen celebrates his 50th anniversary of Priesthood.
2011: June 11, our Parish celebrates the 50th anniversary of its founding.